Vessel Nundah offers everyday people the opportunity to shop for their body care and home cleaning products without the single-use plastic.
I buy quality products from quality brands, manufactured as locally as possible, in bulk, and you come to the shop and fill your container from the bulk containers. Simple.
What makes Vessel Nundah special?
- Zero waste shopping
- Affordable and realistic price points for quality products
- Supporting local manufacturers
- A model for sustainable consumption - let's disrupt the retail model!
The Vessel mantra: CLEAN AND DRY.
The concept behind Vessel Nundah is that our customers bring their own containers to fill up in store, eliminating the need for a new container with each purchase, and reducing waste.
To ensure the products you choose perform as expected, and for health and hygiene, your containers must be glass or plastic only, and clean, dry and undamaged. We reserve the right to refuse your container if it does not appear to meet these requirements.
We also have a small range of containers for sale for you to purchase, fill and reuse.
Vessel is open six days a week, including until 6pm on Thursdays, as well as Sunday mornings (to align with the Nundah Farmers Markets which are right around the corner).
However, we understand that not everyone can get to the shop in these hours, and are looking for alternatives. With that in mind we have some other nifty solutions including:
- Workplace Delivery. If you can get a minimum $100 total order together, we come to your workplace to fill your clean, dry containers. Signup here.
- Small Scale Wholesaling - to gyms, kindy's, cafes, offices who would like a sustainable, refillable option for their in-house hand wash, body wash, shampoo and conditioner needs.
So stay tuned, and please get in contact if you'd like us to come to you!